Zucchini Ribbon Salad
Fresh zucchini ribbons dressed in a dill vinaigrette, then topped with crumbled feta cheese and toasted pine nuts.
- 3 med. zucchini rinsed
- 3 T. olive oil
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- 1 T. fresh dill weed chopped
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 T. feta cheese crumbled
- 2 T. toasted pine nuts optional
- Using vegetable peeler or mandolin slicer, cut zucchini lengthwise into thin ribbons.
- In medium bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, dill, mustard and honey until well blended. Stir in salt and pepper to taste. Add zucchini; toss gently to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Divide zucchini evenly among 4 serving plates. Top each with feta cheese and toasted pine nuts.