Broccoli florets, crumbled bacon, red onion, dried cranberries and cashews, tossed in a sweet, creamy dressing.
- 6-8 c. (3 heads) fresh broccoli cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 lb. bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 c. Craisins dried cranberries
- 1 c. cashews
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 T. white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon over medium high heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels, cool and crumble.
- Cut the broccoli into bite-size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. Add chopped onion, Craisins, cashews and bacon crumbles; toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over the salad; gently toss to combine. Cover and chill until ready to serve.