Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Fresh strawberries filled with cheesecake and topped with graham cracker crumbs. The perfect way to end a meal without feeling guilty!
- 1 lb. lg. strawberries
- (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese softened
- 4 T. confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- graham cracker crumbs
- Rinse and pat dry the strawberries. Cut off the tops and hollow out the insides with a paring knife. Slice a bit off the bottom, so the berries will stand up. Prep all strawberries and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Spoon the cheesecake mixture into a piping bag or Ziploc bag with the corner snipped off. Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake mixture
- Once the strawberries are filled, dip or sprinkle the tops with graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.