Chimichurri Potato Salad
Chimichurri sauce turns ordinary potato salad into something extraordinary! Serve our salad alongside your favorite barbecue.
- CHIMICHURRI SAUCE:
- 1/2 c. flat leaf parsley packed
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro packed
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- POTATO SALAD :
- 2 lbs. small red potatoes cut into quarters
- 1/2 c. chopped celery
- 1/2 c. chopped red bell pepper
- CHIMICHURRI SAUCE: Place all ingredients into a food processor; cover and process until parsley and cilantro is coarsely chopped.
- POTATO SALAD: Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until tender, about 8-10 minutes. Drain well. Place potatoes into a large bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add celery and red bell pepper to the potatoes. Gently toss with a 1/2 cup chimichurri sauce. Serve potato salad alongside your favorite barbecue.