Frozen Lemonade Pie
This cool refreshing no-bake pie is the perfect summer treat. Pucker up and enjoy!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate keep frozen
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk chilled
- 1 (12 oz.) cont. Cool Whip thawed
- In a large bowl, beat together condensed milk and frozen lemonade, fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into graham cracker crust. Freeze for at least 3-4 hours until firm or overnight.
- Garnish with lemons and whipped cream, if desired.
Recipe Link: Graham Cracker Crust