Greek Zoodle Salad
This gorgeous Greek zucchini salad screams summer! Its keto friendly, gluten-free, low-carb, and only 6 ingredients with a delightful lemon vinaigrette, Enjoy!
- 2 med. zucchini spiralized
- 1/4 c. English cucumber seeded & chopped
- 15 cherry tomatoes halved
- 15 pitted kalamata olives halved
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced red onion
- 2*3 oz. block feta cheese crumbled
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cut zucchini into noodles using a spiralizer. Place "zoodles" into a large bowl with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, red onion, and feta cheese; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper until well combined. Pour dressing over the salad; toss to coat.
- Place the salad in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes to allow the flavors to marry.