Great punch for Seahawks Sunday, Halloween, Christmas, and St. Patrick's Day, because of its beautiful bright green color! Check out our party ideas below!
- 2 quarts cold water
- 2 (.13 oz.) pkg. unsweetened lemon lime Kool-Aid
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice chilled
- 1 (12 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 quart ginger ale chilled
- Put 2 quarts of water in a 1 gallon punch bowl or container.
- Add Kool-Aid and sugar, stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pineapple juice and lemonade concentrate, stir well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add the ginger ale. Pour punch over ice and enjoy.
- ***PARTY IDEAS***
- HALLOWEEN SWAMP WATER: Fill a large metal or plastic bowl or tub, half-way with hot water and 1 lb. of dry ice, set smaller punch bowl on top. (Make sure area is well ventilated.) Float gummy worms, fish, eyeballs, bugs, etc., on top of punch.
- CHRISTMAS: Freeze cranberries in ice cubes or make a frozen fruit ring to float on top.
- SAINT PATRICK'S DAY: Float kiwi slices and or mint leaves.
- SUMMER PUNCH: Float lemon, lime or orange slices on top.
- BABY & BRIDAL SHOWERS: Float 1 quart of lime sherbet on top, it changes the color to a beautiful pastel green.
- SEAHAWKS GAME: Float fresh blueberries and lime slices.