It's a family affair! Tender grilled chicken, seasoned with my husband's sweet and spicy rub, served over my brother's Classic Caesar Salad...YUM!!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- olive oil
- Dan's Sweet & Spicy Rub or your favorite rub spice
- Spray the outdoor grill with non-stick spray or brush with olive oil, then preheat to medium-high
- The grill is ready when you can only hold your hand over the heat for 2-3 seconds. Have a spray bottle ready to spray flames which may shoot up when chicken is first placed on the grill.
- Prep chicken by trimming all the visible fat and membranes from the chicken breasts.
- Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Brush each piece of chicken with olive oil, then liberally sprinkle with Dan's Sweet & Spicy Rub.
- Grill chicken for 4-6 minutes, flip them over and grill for another 4-6 minutes for a total of 8-12 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer reaches 160 degrees. Remove from heat, loosely cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Actual cooking time will depend on how hot your grill is, temperature of the chicken, and the temperature outdoors, so keep an eye on it and don't leave the grill unattended.