Serve with quartered pieces of warm pita bread or pita chips.
Servings: 1 cups
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans drained, reserve a few for garnish
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 med. clove garlic peeled
- 3 T. tahini (sesame seed paste)
- olive oil for drizzling
- ground cumin to taste
- Combine garbanzo beans, lemon juice, garlic and tahini in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour into a deep bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the top, sprinkle with cumin and garnish with reserved garbanzo beans.