Layered Mediterranean Dip
This wonderful Greek inspired dip is so GOOD, your guests will be begging more...Opa!!
- 1 1/2 c. hummus Homemade or store bought
- 1 c. peel & diced English cucumbers
- 1 c. shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 c. diced red onions
- 1 c. diced tomatoes seeds removed
- 1 c. diced kalamata olives
- 1 c. crumbled feta cheese
- Baked pita chips and/or bread for dipping
- Spread hummus evenly in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish, trifle bowl or pretty clear serving dish.
- Add layers in the following order: cucumbers, romaine lettuce, onions, tomatoes, olives and feta cheese crumbles.
- Serve with warm pita bread or chips.
Recipe for Homemade Hummus