Loaded Mini Sweet Pepper Nachos
Our guilt-free, low-carb nachos are loaded with chicken taco meat, cheese, black olives, Pico de Gallo, cilantro, pickled jalapeno peppers, and sour cream, Enjoy!
- 1 (16 oz.) bag sweet mini peppers about 20 peppers
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 T. taco seasoning
- 2/3 c. water
- 1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded Monterey Jack
- 2 T. chopped black olives
- 1 c. Pico de Gallo
- 2 T. chopped cilantro
- 20 Tamed pickled jalapeno slices
- 1/2 c. sour cream or ranch dressing for drizzling
- Lime wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Cut off the stem of each pepper, slice in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Arrange pepper halves on prepared baking sheet; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet, over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey, cook, stirring until brown and cooked through. Add water and taco seasoning; cook, stirring until combined and water has evaporated.
- Spoon taco meat into mini pepper halves. Combine Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses; sprinkle over taco meat. Bake until cheese is bubbly, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped black olives, Pico de Gallo, cilantro, and pickled jalapeños.
- Drizzle with sour cream or ranch dressing. Serve immediately with lime wedges.