Peanut Butter Fudge
Sweet, creamy, peanut butter fudge with crunchy salted peanuts...Oh Yeah!!
Servings: 2 lbs.
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 2 (6 oz.) pkg. white chocolate squares or white baking chips chopped
- 3/4 c. peanuts chopped
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, cook milk and peanut butter, just until bubbly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in white chocolate until smooth. Immediately stir in peanuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into a wax paper lined 8 or 9 inch square baking pan. Set aside to cool.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off wax paper and cut into squares. Store covered in the refrigerator.