Slow Cooker Swedish Meatballs
Serve these delicious meatballs as an appetizer with toothpicks OR serve for dinner over egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Heinz Savory Beef Home Style Gravy
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (32 oz.) bag frozen meatballs
- Pour the gravy and sour cream into a 5 or 6 quart slow cooker, stir until well combined.
- Add the frozen meatballs, stir until they are all covered with the sauce. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours, stirring the meatballs once and awhile.