Cute mason jars, filled with graham cracker crumbs, marshmallow cream, chocolate ganache, and toasted marshmallows!
- 4 Hershey's chocolate bars broken into pieces
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow cream
- 16 (8 whole) graham cracker squares
- 3 T. butter melted
- mini marshmallows for topping
- 4 (8 oz.) mason jars
- Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat, until bubbles start to form on the side, about 2 minutes. remove from heat.
- Add the chocolate to the pan. Let it sit for a minute or two, then whisk until smooth; set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter, pulse a few times until the mixture resembles wet sand; set aside.
- To assemble: Spoon a 1/4 of the graham cracker mixture to the bottom of the mason jars. Then add 1/4 of the marshmallow cream (I piped this in), 1/4 of the chocolate ganache, then top with mini marshmallows.
- Using a cooking torch, toast the marshmallows until browned and serve!