Stir Fried Rice
Add shrimp, chicken or pork, and go from a side dish to a main course!
- 3 c. cooked white rice
- 3 T. sesame oil
- 1 c. frozen peas and carrots thawed
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- chopped green onions for garnish
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok, over medium-high heat. Add the peas and carrots, onion, and garlic. Stir fry until tender.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and push the mixture off to one side, then pour your eggs on the other side of skillet and stir fry until scrambled.
- Add the rice and soy sauce, stir fry until thoroughly combined and heated through. Garnish with chopped green onions.