Grilled Sweet Pepper Poppers
- Mini sweet peppers seeds and membranes removed
- Shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- Mexican or plain sour cream
- Franks Hot Sauce optional
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Slice peppers in half and remove seeds and membranes with a spoon. Stuff peppers with shredded Pepper Jack cheese.
- Place on hot grill, cheese side up ( I use a grill pan for ease, but it's not necessary). Cook until cheese is melted and peppers are blistered and slightly charred on the bottom, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Top with plain sour cream or kick it up a notch, by adding a little Franks Hot Sauce to the sour cream. Devour immediately!
- Cook's Notes: The mini sweet peppers are sold by the bag at Costco, but I also see them at most grocery stores.