Salad on a stick!!
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 (8 oz.) cont. fresh Ciliegine (small mozzarella cheese balls)
- 2 bunches fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Dried Italian seasoning
- 30 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Skewer two cherry tomatoes, one mozzarella ball and fresh basil leaves in an alternating pattern.
- Repeat until the tomatoes and mozzarella are gone.
- Drizzle with olive oil or balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and your favorite herbs.